EAST Campus Weddings
Weddings at New Hope Church
If you are interested in having a wedding at New Hope, please read the following material carefully.
1. Only members and regular attenders (6 months +) of New Hope Church can use the buildings/grounds of New Hope Church for weddings.
2. All wedding applications will be processed on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
3. The available times for weddings are limited at each campus. For instance, since there are Saturday night worship services at the 288 Campus, the available times for weddings at the 288 Campus are as follows: Fridays (late afternoon and evening) and Saturdays before noon. Smaller weddings (in a small room or office) can be done at other times throughout the week if a pastor and a room are available.
4. The wedding application may be submitted up to 12 months in advance.
5. The church will reserve your date if all guidelines are met and deposit is received. However, it is advisable that you do not make commitments to caterers, florist, airlines, etc. until your date and time are verified by the church office.
If you still have questions or would like to apply for a wedding date, please contact us via email or call the church office at