288 Support Groups

Go

288 Support Groups

“Surviving the Holidays” Events hosted by Grief Workshop
If you have been affected by the death of a friend or family member, planning to celebrate the holidays may be particularly difficult for you this year. Let us help you find hope and healing at one of our “Surviving the Holidays” classes offered by Grief Workshop. The 288 Campus will host these classes on the following dates:

• Saturday, November 18th during the 5pm service at 288
  • Wednesday, December 13th during 7pm service at 288

Please note both class dates are identical in content and all participants will receive a helpful holiday devotional at the class.

“Surviving the Holidays” Events hosted by DivorceCare
If you have been affected by divorce or a separation, planning to celebrate the holidays may be particularly difficult and different for you this year. Let us help you find hope and healing at one of our “Surviving the Holidays” classes offered by DivorceCare. The 288 Campus will host these classes on the following dates:

• Sunday, November 19th during the 9:45am service at 288
  • Saturday, December 9th during 5pm service at 288

divorce-care
DivorceCare is a 13-week program that we offer at New Hope for those suffering the effects of divorce or separation. DivorceCare facilitators have lived through divorce and know firsthand the benefits of being in DivorceCare. The entire program is Bible-based and focused on healing through Jesus. Its approach is three-pronged with video-based teaching during class, the support of others in the group, and the learning from the participant workbook between group meetings. The Fall session began on September 3 and meets on Sundays during the 9:45 service. For more information and to join this class, email Keri at

underconstruction
Grief Workshop is a 5-6 week program to help people who are grieving. Anyone who has lost a loved one is invited to attend. The entire program is Bible-based and focused on healing through Jesus. Its approach is three-pronged with video-based teaching during class, the support of others in the group, and the learning from the participant workbook between group meetings. Grief Workshop will begin on Saturday, October 14 at the 288 Campus and meet during the 5pm Saturday night service. To register for this group or if you have questions about Grief Workshop, please contact Keri at .

Waiting in Hope is a new support group that we are offering at New Hope designed to lovingly embrace and graciously encourage women going through infertility, waiting, miscarriage, loss, infant death, etc. The group will meet regularly to discuss infertility topics and focus on Jesus to strengthen us during this trying season. We must not simply wait in despair but we Wait in Hope. The group meets every other Wednesday at 6:30pm in Classroom 3 (downstairs). For more details, please contact

Please note: Select Support Groups are also offered at our other campus locations on other dates that may be more convenient to you. Visit our Alvin Campus and Friendswood Campus Support Group pages for more information.