288 Support Groups

Go

288 Support Groups

divorce-care
DivorceCare is a 13-week program that we offer at New Hope for those suffering the effects of divorce or separation. DivorceCare facilitators have lived through divorce and know firsthand the benefits of being in DivorceCare. The entire program is Bible-based and focused on healing through Jesus. Its approach is three-pronged with video-based teaching during class, the support of others in the group, and the learning from the participant workbook between group meetings. The spring semester is meeting on Sundays; a new session will begin in the fall. Check back at this site or your Listening Guide for details. For questions about DivorceCare, email Nicole at

underconstruction
Grief Workshop is a 5-6 week program to help people who are grieving. Anyone who has lost a loved one is invited to attend. The entire program is Bible-based and focused on healing through Jesus. Its approach is three-pronged with video-based teaching during class, the support of others in the group, and the learning from the materials given out at group meetings. The spring semester at 288 has wrapped up; a new session will begin in the fall. The group is being offered in May at the Friendswood Campus. If you want more info on that, check their campus page at https://www.newhopechurch.tv/friendswood/next-steps/support-groups/. Check back at this site or your Listening Guide for details on the fall session. For questions about Grief Workshop, email Keri at

Waiting in Hope is a national support group ministry designed to lovingly embrace and graciously encourage women going through infertility, miscarriage, infant loss, adoption, etc. We must not simply wait in despair but we Wait in Hope and focus on Jesus to strengthen us during this trying season. The Spring session meets on Wednesday nights. For more details and time/location information, please contact  .