288 Support Groups

Go

288 Support Groups

divorce-care
DivorceCare is a 13-week program that we offer at New Hope for those suffering the effects of divorce or separation. DivorceCare facilitators have lived through divorce and know firsthand the benefits of being in DivorceCare. The entire program is Bible-based and focused on healing through Jesus. Its approach is three-pronged with video-based teaching during class, the support of others in the group, and the learning from the participant workbook between group meetings. The Fall session will begin on September 3 and meet on Sundays during the 9:45 service. For more information and to register for this class, email Nicole at

underconstruction
Grief Workshop is a 5-6 week program to help people who are grieving. Anyone who has lost a loved one is invited to attend. The entire program is Bible-based and focused on healing through Jesus. Its approach is three-pronged with video-based teaching during class, the support of others in the group, and the learning from the participant workbook between group meetings. Grief Workshop will begin on Saturday, October 14 at the 288 Campus and meet during the 5pm Saturday night service. To register for this group or if you have questions about Grief Workshop, please contact Keri at .

Waiting in Hope is a new support group that we are offering at New Hope designed to lovingly embrace and graciously encourage women going through infertility, waiting, miscarriage, loss, infant death, etc. The group will meet regularly to discuss infertility topics and focus on Jesus to strengthen us during this trying season. We must not simply wait in despair but we Wait in Hope. The group is hosting a launch event on Wednesday, September 13 during the 7pm service for anyone who is interested in learning more.

Please note: Select Support Groups are also offered at our other campus locations on other dates that may be more convenient to you. Visit our Alvin Campus and Friendswood Campus Support Group pages for more information.