Want to help your community? Read the info below for ways you can help!
Donation Items Needed:
1. Laundry Detergent and Dryer Sheets
2. Plastic Totes (Rubbermaid Bins)
3. Pop-Top Canned Meat (Chicken, Tuna, Chili- NO SPAM)
4. Plastic Bags (Gallon Size Ziplock Bags)
5. Individual Snack Packets (Chips, Pretzels & Crackers)
6. Quick Noodles (Mac ‘N” Cheese Cups & Noodle Cups)
7. Peanut Butter or Jelly (Plastic Jars Only!)
8. Fruit Cups
9. Fruit Snacks
10. Water & Drink Mixes
Please bring the items listed above to the Friendswood Campus
108 West Edgewood Drive Friendswood, TX 77546 during business hours: Monday – Thursday 8am – 3pm & during the weekend services. We’ve condensed this list down to the items currently needed. If you have items other than the items listed above please see the section below regarding “Additional Donation Items”.
Please email for volunteer opportunities.
Additional Donation Items:
We are no longer accepting items such as clothes, cleaning supplies, baby items, Personal Hygiene, etc… If you would like to donate such items, please email to be added to the Harvey Relief Facebook Page.